In-depth exploration of rhythm intended for all levels through Robert Starer’s Rhythmic Training Book. We will use a variety of approaches (vocalization, clapping, conducting, etc.) for understanding rhythmic notation and how it translates to performance regardless of one’s instrument(s) or musical genre(s). Weekly one-on-one lessons strongly recommended.
- We will work together to find a consistent day and time of the week for lessons.
- If student(s) is/are under 18, a parent must be present during the video lesson. I ask that they be in the room but refrain from offering comments or suggestions unless invited to do so.
- Payment must be made at the first lesson of each month for the full month through Square or Venmo.
- If you can’t make it to your lesson, please notify me at least 24 hours in advance of your lesson time, or I cannot give a refund.
- Make-up lessons will be rescheduled based on mutual availability. I will do my best to find another time to make up the lesson, but if an appropriate lesson time cannot be found a make-up lesson will not be given.